So, you’ve started up your own business, and you want to remain focused on the core needs of that business. That’s why you started it, right? To do what you love to do, what you’re passionate about, whether it’s opening a boutique florist, starting a handyman business or teaching kids how to swim. However, you are quickly finding that your days (and nights!) are being consumed by emails, phone calls, social media, advertising and bookkeeping, just to name a few.
That’s why you need to hire a VA! We’ve listed the top ten reasons why you should consider it today, and realise the potential of how VA’s can help you in so many ways.
- Do what you love to do. This is one of the most important reasons to hire a VA. A VA will give you the flexibility and the freedom to do what you love to do, focus on your business needs, and watch your business grow.
- Gain time. Administrative tasks are often quite time-consuming; delegate these tasks to a VA, and you will quickly notice that your time can be used so much more efficiently for core business needs.
- Save money. VA’s work remotely, so there are no overhead costs associated with office space, equipment and insurance. Plus, it’s often more cost effective for your business to hire someone to attend to your administrative or online content management, rather than do it yourself.
- VA’s work flexible hours, and for the period of time that you require. No job is too big or too small for a VA; they can be brought into, and out of the business as required.
- VA’s can bring specialised skills to your business and you can tap into a VA’s skill set whenever you need without hiring and training new employees.
- Customer care. Your customers are important to you, and if you get caught up in everyday tasks, customer care can suffer; a VA can help you maintain the customer focus that your business requires.
- A VA can not only manage your day to day administration needs, but they can also manage specific projects, or even your teams.
- At all times, a VA will maintain a professional relationship with both you and your customers. A VA acts on your behalf, protects your interests and company’s reputation, while always maintaining confidentiality.
- Some VA’s are more than just VA’s, and have skills from other industries that they have worked in previously. You can utilise these skills, and use them as growth opportunities for your business.
- Less stress, more play. Work life balance is so important! Business owners can become so stressed and overwhelmed that it can take its toll on their personal life; having the right VA to support them in their business helps them find the right balance between work and play, and that’s what we’re all striving for, isn’t it?